Promoter: Kettle Foods Ltd, Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for administration of this Promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The KETTLE® Chips Upgrade Promotion (the “Promotion”) on 40g packs and multipacks will officially start at 1200 midday on 5/3/18. The prize draw for the holiday prize (the “Prize”) will close at 2359 on 31/7/18 and the Chili CINEMA film rental for £1 offer will close at 2359 on 31/12/18. No Film Rental Codes will be issued after 31st December 2018.
- Entrants must visit www.kettleupgrade.co.uk and enter the promotional code printed on the 40g pack or on the outer bag from multipacks along with personal details requested and they will be automatically entered into the prize draw for the chance to win a trip to Hollywood, California USA for two adults (the "Prize Draw”) and will receive a discount code to enable them to participate in the film rental for £1 offer (the “Offer”). Entrants should retain the pack containing the promotional code.
- All entrants will be required to enter a valid email address, full name, telephone number, date of birth, postal address and country.
The Prize Draw
- The Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promoter. Proof of ID will be required. At least one traveller must be aged over 21 years.
- Only 1 entry per person to the Prize Draw for the duration of the Promotion. Multiple or third party entries are not permitted.
- No purchase necessary in NI or ROI. To enter via this route entrants from NI or ROI will need to visit a separate webpage via the link on the promotional website and they will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
- There will be one winner of the holiday prize who will be chosen at random from the valid entries submitted before the Prize Draw closes.
- The winner will receive the Prize of a trip to Hollywood, California, USA for two adults including Return Economy Class flights (which may be indirect) – from any major international airport in Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, London or Manchester, return SUV transfers – Airport / Hotel, 5 nights 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin or double room PLUS a VIP tour of Universal film studio, a helicopter tour over Hollywood with hotel pick up, VIP Poolside lunch at a top Hollywood hotel to the value of $100 USD and travel insurance (subject to clause 11, below).
- The Prize does not include travel to and from the departure airport and excludes travel over Christmas 2018, Easter 2019, all Bank Holidays and from June to September 2018 and June to August 2019. The trip must be booked and taken by 04/08/19 and is subject to availability.
- Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring travellers have a valid passport and VISA at their own expense. All other costs and expenses (not listed above) in taking up the prize including but not limited to any additional travel, additional accommodation as required, meals and drinks are the winner’s and their guests’ own responsibility.
- The Prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its control. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be contacted by 4/8/18 by email. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however if the winner does not respond within 15 working days an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- The winner will be provided with details of how to book the prize via the agency chosen by the Promoter. Any further terms and conditions, which apply to the booking, will be supplied to the winner prior to booking.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw.
- The winner’s name and county will be available for 1 month after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope with a covering letter to Kettle Upgrade Promotion, Kettle Foods Ltd, Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far is permitted by the law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw or any aspect of the Prize.
The Film Rental Offer
- The Film Rental Offer is open to all residents of the UK only aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promoter. Proof of ID may be required.
- Participants must purchase a promotional 40g pack or multipack of KETTLE® Chips and enter the promotional code printed on the 40g bag or on the outer bag of the multipacks (no purchase necessary in NI) along with the personal details requested at www.kettleupgrade.co.uk.
- After entering the details required in point 20, above, qualifying participants will receive a screen message containing a discount code, which will enable them to rent any CHILI Cinema film for £1. The Film Rental Offer is for the option to “rent” in “standard” or “high definition” all digital films on www.chili.com. A confirmation email with the discount code will also be sent to participants.
- To redeem the Film Rental Offer, qualifying participants must visit the CHILI Cinema website at www.chili.com and select their choice of film to rent. You will be invited to click ‘watch’ at which point you will be asked how you wish to watch the film. Choose 'rent' and select either 'SD', 'HD' or HD+ (some movies are available only in HD+). Participants will then be directed to either login if they are an existing CHILI Cinema member, or sign up to create a new account. In order to create a new account participants will be required to enter: email address, password, full name, date of birth and to choose a payment method. At the payment screen, participants must enter the discount code and pay the £1 rental fee via their own choice of payment route to complete the purchase. Participants will be charged £1 in conjunction with the discount code regardless of the cost of their chosen film on CHILI Cinema’s website.
- Participants have until 30 June 2019 to register their discount code at CHILI Cinema’s website to rent a film in connection with the Film Rental Offer.
- Once a film has been rented participants have 28 days to watch it. Once a film has been started, participants will have 48 hours to finish watching it.
- All CHILI Cinema streaming codes are valid for single use only.
- In the unlikely event of an illegible or rejected discount code, please contact Customer Services by submitting the dedicated form on www.chili.com.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Participants can claim more than one discount code, provided that each entry is accompanied by a promotional code from participating KETTLE® Chips 40g packs or multipack outer (no purchase necessary in NI). One entry per person per day.
- The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to verify all entries to the Promotion and the winner and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw the Prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify incorrect, incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, damaged, delayed or undelivered or any failure of the internet or of any kind that might prevent any Participant from entering the draw for the holiday Prize or from receiving a discount code, or to redeem a discount code by 2359 on 31/12/18 at which time the Participant’s promotional code expires.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- All personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals’ prior consent.
- The decisions of the Promoter and Administrator are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of, or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.